Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Help Gary Yarbrough

In my previous article, I told about Gary Yarbrough and his situation. Now I am going to ask for your help. I am providing his address, so that people can write him and show their support; however, please, please keep it politically correct. They monitor his mail. Additionally, I am going to provide the address to send him money for commissary. Furthermore, I have set up a Go Fund Me to help with Gary's legal fees. Here is Gary's legal fund page to help with legal fees.

You can write him at this address:
Gary Yarbrough #09883-016
US Penitentiary-High
PO Box 7000
Florence, CO 81226

This is how you can send him money for commissary:
This has to be a POSTAL money order or it will be returned to you, and be sure to put his registry number (09883-016) on the money order.
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Gary Yarbrough
09883-016
Post Office Box 474701
Des Moines, Iowa 50947-0001

If you do not feel like going through all this to give him commissary money, you can do the go fund me and just put a note that it is for his commissary, and I will get it to him. You can also paypal me at hillman1219@hotmail.com, and I will get it to him.


Gary really needs your support right now. He has sacrificed so much for folk. Let's show him how much we appreciate the sacrifices he has made!
Susan Yarbrough



No comments:

Post a Comment